How to Claim Financial Relief in England After a Divorce in Singapore

Many British expatriates choose to divorce through the Singapore courts each year, but for some, the financial outcome is not as they had hoped. If you have been divorced abroad, and the financial outcome is unfavourable and fails to meet your or your children’s needs, it may be possible to make further financial claims in England under Part III Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984. It is possible to make such claims, even if you still reside abroad as an expat. In this detailed article, Sonny Patel, a senior solicitor and partner at Expatriate Law, sets out the options for expatriates in these circumstances.

Click here for the full article: https://singaporelegaladvice.com/claim-financial-relief-england-divorce-singapore/